FOR PASSIVE INFRARED (PIR) SENSORS
ENABLING INTRUSION LOCATION AND TRACKING
Our optical converter allows :
- To detect, locate and track the intruder indoors or outdoors
- To precisely drive the videocameras towards the event at an ultra low cost
Main Features :
- Ultra low-cost (normal Fresnel lens cost), usual PIR technology, the innovation lays in the optic and has no competitor.
- All R&D and quality control investments are done
- Production moulds, especially the lenses are available (if they fit your needs)
Wanted partners : lenses or PIR sensors manufacturers, selling PIR sensors to the video-surveillance market through all its operators Video Management systems, PTZ cameras manufacturers or integrators, installers for big residential properties, homeland security, border surveillance, military areas, airports, etc…
Our technology :
- Our optics convert Fields of View (or « beams ») into binary codes « 2n – 1 » Fields Of View/»n » bits.
Example: to identify «25 – 1» = 31 fields of view , with our optic, you’ll need to process only 5-bit-digital-codes.
- Patent owner: Joseph ZISA, United States Patent US 8514280 B2 and European Patent EP1964394.
- Development level : PIR sensors named SPIRIT equipped with this optic have been manufactured and installed since 2007 in solar plants, military areas, borders, etc… They are frequently used to drive PTZ cameras, to position the event on Video Management Systems, and are working perfectly.
Smart Passive InfraRed Intruder Sensor, Locator and Tracker
EXAMPLE OF A PASSIVE INFRARED SENSOR USING OUR PATENTED OPTIC
The passive infrared detectors are widely used in electronic intrusion detection systems, whether for indoors or outdoors of buildings. This is due to their high sensitivity, their low cost and reliability.
In case of external surveillance, the reactivity of supervisory staff is vital; it is necessary that the system delivers all relevant information, including the precise location of the intrusion.
But all passive infrared detectors offered by the market detect the intruder without giving its position and therefore cause operators to lose valuable time.
TECHNEXT proposes an innovative patented multiplexed optic used to design a new PIR sensor : the SPIRIT (Smart Passive InfraRed Sensor Intruder, Locator and Tracker).
The features of this detector are described in the following documents :
Body’s heat driven mobile videosurveillance station with SPIRIT sensors
PTZ cameras SPIRIT-driven
To know more about Detection and positioning with SPIRIT please visit :
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joseph_Zisa/publications or download the publications here :