The multidisciplinarity of the team makes it possible to enrich sensor physics upstream and to process downstream through electronics and software integrating networking, telemetry and monitoring.
Our expertise was developed around 3 themes
1. Industrial connected objects and building:
- NXGate: Industrial gateway for the interconnection of industrial and building networks (KNX)
- HDSAE (Heterogeneous Data Source Acquisition Engine): Protocol Agent-Oriented Middleware to Converge Industrial IoT Data and Networks to SQL Server and Database Standards
- Embedded Wireless Telemetry Systems (EWTS): Energy monitoring and telemetry system. Natural resources are running out … are poorly distributed and require decentralized management The ETWS-HYD Smart Energy Network: Educ’Grid is the world’s first energy metering system for education. This system, using our EWTS-HYD software, collects information from wireless transmitters into a database, and makes them available from an internet session. It provides remote access to the history of water, electricity and gas consumption at the scale of a building. This solution addresses all types of energy and educates users on energy metering technologies through an intelligent communication network.
- AI-TECHCLOUD / TECHCORE-iNode: Combining real-time, historical IoT data, TechNext has developed AI-TECHCLOUD using multidimensional AI architectures to expose hidden data to optimize forecasts.
2. Security and access control:
- SPIRIT: An ultra-low-power detection and geolocation solution based on passive infrared detection by a Fresnel lens array, this patented locator-detector allows to monitor an angular sector of 60 ° at a distance of 40m. Coupled with a camera, this system makes it possible to locate and track a target or a group of individuals automatically.
- VisioTrack: Artificial vision algorithm for target tracking. This algorithm developed during a thesis work allows to control a camera to follow a deformable target without knowledge a priori from a motorized camera. Coupled with other sensors, this algorithm presents exceptional performances with the compared techniques (particulate filtering, NSFM, CamShift …).
- GOGNITIVE SENSOR: Based on IA-TECHCORE, the SPIRIT coupled to a camera and TECHCORE-iNode this new abandoned sensor aims to detect aggression, fire starts or intrusions in a complex environment using artificial intelligence techniques.
3. Robotics, AI and multiphysics systems:
- Audio Vision: This research project aims to visualize sound waves and make a holographic recording. Based on a matrix of synchronized microphones and three-dimensional reconstruction software, the propagation of sound waves through a surface or a volume and their physical properties are thus visualized on a screen.
- EOLYS: This project aims to robotize a vertical axis wind turbine using an original principle of optimizing its efficiency by controlling the angle of incidence of the blades by a simple measurement of deformation of the support arms. This intelligent control, accompanied by a non-linear control of the synchronous machine connected to the central shaft producing the electricity makes it possible to considerably increase the efficiency of these wind turbines.
- IA-TECHCore: This new project in collaboration with major industrial players and specialized research laboratories aims to develop a new generation of platform for universal IOT sensors able to locally perform a complex semantic processing resulting from the data fusion to the using artificial intelligence methods such as convolutional neural networks and arranged in new chips.